- I loved reading this about my kids and my love for baby feet! And then, it was good to see where my love for Beth Moore started. Since my blog is fairly hodge podge, it is refreshing for me to see an occasional post when lots of passion....like here. Sadly, I realize that 4 years later I still struggle with this and go back and forth with very little clarity in my thinking. Very interesting! I read about sociopaths and think they have no empathy....but then there is a reason they can't, right? Oh, it blows my mind...
- My thoughts on turning off the television and/or going without TV--I feel much more peaceful before the TV is turned on and feel like it sucks the life out of me....but I still turn it on every single day....sigh
- Not many posts in April of 2009. A scripture verse here and an interesting voice of God post--hearing from God is always a good thing....some days it is harder to hear God and see God
- Only one post in April, about trying to develop of good habit --no eating/snacking after 6 p.m.
- I set some goals for April and I wrote about my version of a Lectio Divina, which was so very cool. I did this weekly for quite a few weeks, and I later learned that I really did it "wrong," but what is so cool about God is getting it "right" is not such a big deal....And then probably my favorite of many me times that I did last year! Plus, that speed reading thing that I've been trying to revisit....