- Family Date....snuck it in at the last minute (2/27)
- Family Game Night....also snuck it in last night (2/27)
- Date #1
- Done....blogged here
- And blogged here
- Continue with the weekly Get Organized Wizard missions
- I looked at voice mails, both in going and out going, to try to make them concise and to the point....this was a strategy to become a better communicator
- Cleaned my car....inside and out
- Made a list of things that made me happy to try to put into action regularly
- Decluttered 50 items
- I decided on (1) making my bed every day, (2) keeping the sink cleaned out and clean, and (3) a 10 minute project every day that has to do with home maintenance
- In January, I know that I made the bed everyday even though I didn't really make that a goal....figured February would continue with this....and I know that I did except when we had a snow day (2/4/11)....guess I got lazy
- WHY is this so hard for me? I did "okay" making the bed....it was hit or miss with the other two!
- Kitchen Stewardship--build on what I started last month....continue with the 3 Easy Changes (they certainly need some growth) and any of the Monday Missions that seem plausible for me right now
- I ate eggs almost every day, as well as beans at just about every meal (see next item). I didn't eat any yogurt at all, but I used real butter to make eggs and didn't have any milk at all
- The first week's mission was to look at your use of the microwave and consider using it less, I didn't do so much with this one.
- The only other Monday Mission that Katie offered this month was try organ meats and that is more advanced than I am for the moment....
- Lose some weight this month....this time I think I need to actually do something....I got some ideas....after reading from this book, I decided to implement a slow carb diet (because it fit with some of Kitchen Stewardship's principles, it seemed mostly healthy, and do-able). I weighed myself as well as measured in a few places. I lost 7 1/2 pounds and 6 1/2 inches
- AND.....I did! I blogged here
- Read 3 books this time....I only finished TWO:
- I did journal at least 2 times every week and 3 times a couple weeks
- Apparently, I do very best at keeping a quiet time if I work it in in the mornings! I did have quite time 10 times, actually
- Stash $200 in the Emergency Fund....actually stashed $500!!!
- Explore HAPPINESS....which I did and am going to implement some things into my life that make me happy and cultivate making a gratitude list of 3 things daily (I hope)
- Learn one new thing this month
- DONE....origami....blogged about it here