- Family Date
- Family Game Night
- Date Night #1
- Date Night #2
- All of these simply need dates plugged in for the month, then we proceed...
- HOME LIFE
- Weekly Get Oranized Wizard Project
- Begin listing items for Project 333 (will get inspiration here and here)
- Implement 3 Easy Changes from Kitchen Stewardship --already went shopping today and bought real butter and eggs. I've been eating yogurt mixed with Kashi cereal all week. I bought a big tub of vanilla yogurt last week, so I bought another. I've been reading the Kitchen Stewardship blog for a while now, and yogurt was an easy step that I "got stuck" on. She emphasizes baby steps, and I had stepped up from the little cups to the bigger tub. I also plan to have beans for at least one meal this week; they will likely be part of several! Another change that I am working on is switching to full fat dairy. Honestly, this one is hard for me. We have switched from skim to 2% and I don't get the fat free yogurt. I'm trying to get used to the full fat idea myself...
- Lose 10 pounds --I really don't know how to do this...I want to be healthier physically and emotionally without becoming obsessed with food or food restriction. Ten pounds may be a tad high since I am not "really" doing anything...
- Start yoga class--plan to call tomorrow to get the schedule and sign up for the 6 week beginner's class at a local yoga studio
- Read 2 books
- Journal 3 times a week
- List "Me Time" ideas and get started doing something at least once a week--actually plan to blog on Fridays of what I did and link it up with the 52 Weeks of Me Challenge
- Map out a Quiet Time plan
- Stow away $150 into the emergency fund
- Make a list of items that I want to save up for
- Explore PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Sunday, January 2, 2011
January Goals--Breaking it All Down
Since yesterday's post was for the whole year, I need to break it down into monthly goals. So, without further adieu, here are my goals for the month, broken down into 5 main areas!